Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and whether you have a significant other or just want to buy yourself a little treat here’s some of my favourites for Valentine’s! Details are below.
All links open in a new window/tab
1. Hello Kitty by OPI colour Spoken From The Heart – I already have one colour from the Hello Kitty range but have been lusting after more. I love how this one is pink enough for Valentine’s but vibrant enough for Summer too.
2. Cath Kidston Confetti Hearts Mug – I love Cath Kidston and have a few mugs by her but this one with the multi coloured hearts is too cute to pass up.
3. Yankee Candle Red Raspberry Large Jar and Illumalid gift set – Yankee Candles are great for fragrancing your home. Some scented candles don’t really smell when you burn them but Yankee Candle do and that’s why I have such a large collection of them! This one comes with a heart/Valentine’s themed illumalid which helps your candle burn correctly and is a must. You can use the lid on any of their large jar candles.
4. Hello Kitty by OPI colour Look at my Bow! – Another one from the Hello Kitty range that I just couldn’t resist.
5. Cath Kidston Mini Leather Zip Bag – Cath Kidston is my go to company for bags (I have over 60 Cath Kidston bags sssh!) and this one is small enough to be a clutch bag but still have space to carry the essentials!
6. Cath Kidston Hearts Mug – Perfect for holding a big mug of your favourite beverage to warm you up on a cold Valentine’s Day…or any other day!
How are you spending Valentine’s Day? Do you have a wish list too?